Reach your potential
Gateway to Business Chinese
Gateway to Business Chinese puts conversation at the forefront of every class. Set against the backdrop of commercial China, improvements in communicative function is paramount in this series. After only a few lessons you will learn to encorporate the new phrases and language you've learnt with us at Modulo into your daily dealings with business in Chinese. Fast and effective.
The topics have been chosen following research among teachers to establish which are the areas of widest possible interest to the majority of their students. The program provides input in reading, speaking and listening, with guidance for writing tasks, too.
- Every unit contains vocabulary development activities and a rapid review of essential grammar.
- There is a regular focus on key business functions, and each unit ends with a motivating case study to allow students to practise language they have worked on during the unit.
- There are also revision units in the Course Book that revise and consolidate the work in the main units.
Stand out from the crowd
Experiencing Chinese is a book designed for those looking to meet the basic needs of business communication in China. If you only have a short amount of time before starting work in a Chinese speaking environment, this is the perfect course for you. The book uses practical communication tasks with a strong focus on listening and speaking.
Experiencing Chinese uses real-world scenarios (meetings, negotiations, presentations etc.) to teach you the basics of the Chinese language, so every class studied is 100% relevant to what you will use in your job. If you only have a small background with Chinese, but want to catapult yourself up in the business world then Experiencing Chinese is for you!
- Study crucial workplace vocabulary.
- Learn all the basic (and most important!) phrases for workplace Chinese, in a relevant and contextual manner.
- Review what you have studied regularly, so you always retain what you have learnt.
Pursue your dreams
Chinese for Managers
Using this book, you will find real business situations, challenging texts and dialogues that will prepare you for your career in China. You will be well equipped to embark on your latest (and greatest) business endeavour. All 4 key language skills are covered: reading, listening, speaking and writing. With Chinese for Managers, you will have all the tools necessary to not simply get by, but excel!
At Modulo we understand that pursuing your dream job can be challenging, and we want to make that easier for you. We offer Interview preparation courses that can be integrated with any other business course to take you through, step-by-step, the most common interview questions asked. Never again will you have to feel nervous or unprepared going into an interview in Chinese. You will know what to expect, and how to answer perfectly!
- 4 language skills
- Real world situations
- Courses for numerous careers