Commitment to quality
Our #1 priority is you, the client.
We believe in bringing you only the highest quality work. Modulo is committed to providing its clients with outstanding translation and editing services. Our great team of linguists have experience with translation projects big and small and will do their best to help you achieve your goals.
If for any reason, you feel our services have not met our guarantee of the highest quality, please contact us right away and we will make it right for you. We go above and beyond your expectations to make your experience with us memorable. You can count on us for all of your language needs!
Why choose us?
Fast and efficient
Thanks to our straight-forward processes and highly-trained personnel, we deliver on time, every time.
In a highly competitive market, we pride ourselves on our results. We have grown steadily, one client at a time.
The true measure of our success: our clients not only continue with us, they tell others about us.
We stand by the quality of our work. We will not stop improving until you are completely satisfied.
Modulo offers a 2-in-1 translation and editing service.
The best quality at competitive prices.
The Modulo method is proven to yield the best results. All our translations are taken care of by our experts in linguistics by using this simple but great method detailed below:
- Project analysis: our project managers will assign the best members of our team for each project type:
- Document translation
- Software and website localization with SEO
- Specialized services: technical, marketing, etc.
- And many more!
- Translation: the translation work is completed by a bilingual native speaker of the source language. For example, a project for a translation from Thai to French would be translated by a Thai native speaker.
- Editing: the result of the translation is proofread and edited by a bilingual native speaker of the target language. For example, a project for a translation from Chinese to English would be edited by an English native speaker.
- Validation: the final result is then transmitted to you for approval. We're only satisfied with our work once you are!